Experience Aviva Kanoff’s newly revised and edited, The No-Potato Passover. Explore the tastes and colors of cultures far and near with Aviva, as she puts her creative spin on exotic cuisines just in time for Passover!
Aviva Kanoff has gathered delicious, worldwide recipes to revolutionize Passover menus
everywhere. Spanning the globe, Aviva’s colorful journey takes us through the plates
and palates of a rich gastronomic experience, creating a potato-free Pesach. From Italy to
Israel, England to France, Italy to Austria, Croatia to Hungary, and as far and far-out as
Jamaica and Morocco, Aviva brings the culinary world to your kitchen workstation.
Leave behind plain potatoes this Passover and opt for healthy and creative options, such as quinoa and spaghetti squash. Make that starchy Passover substitute, the plain potato, an ingredient of Passovers past!
The recipes in The No-Potato Passover are so delicious, you’ll want to make them all
year round! The No-Potato Passover is filled with:
• Easy-to-make, user-friendly recipes, often comprised of 6 ingredients or less
• Helpful hints and tips, with specified portion and serving sizes
• Vibrant, colorful travel photography from across the world
• Original, healthy options to create fantastic dishes for Passover and all year-long
• Low-carb and gluten-free recipes
Are you convinced now?