The look I have for you today is inspired by the rainy/snowy weather we have been experiencing, here on the East Coast. It is dark, smoky, and really beautiful, perfect for a night out!
- After priming your eyelids, apply a bright silver eye shadow to the inner corner of your eyes.
- Apply shiny gray eye shadow to the middle part of your eyelids.
- Apply a dark blue eye shadow to the outer corners of your eyes. Use a small precise brush to do steps 1-3.
- Apply a light neutral eye shadow (foundation powder) under your eyebrows and right above the crease. You can use a bigger, softer brush for this.
- Apply black eyeliner in your waterline and wing it out. I used a gel eyeliner and a thin eyeliner brush for this.
- Finish off the eyes by applying mascara. You are now finished your eyes!
I kept the rest of the face very neutral, without even applying any foundation or blush, and applied some natural lip gloss on my lips.
Stay warm and enjoy your night out in the town!